Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Off Topic :
Going to help my younger sister out this weekend

Topic is Sleeping.

JaelynN (original poster new member #80617) posted at 2:43 PM on Friday, September 30th, 2022

Going to help my younger sister out this weekend.She is down,had foot surgery on Monday.She has two kids and her oldest is like me,a crossdresser for 5 years that decided to go fulltime last week.She is supportive and I know she has to take it easy.We are getting all the boy clothes out of the closet and dresser.Her oldest whom goes by Hailey decided she wanted to make this move finally and everything has been worked out at school.She is 16 and decided wanting to be one of the girls more.My sister is glad I am helping out too and knows to listen to doctor's orders.

posts: 32   ·   registered: Aug. 22nd, 2022   ·   location: MI
id 8757690
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy