Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Off Topic :
Is there a new bug going around?

Topic is Sleeping.

DragnHeart (original poster member #32122) posted at 2:47 PM on Thursday, December 8th, 2022

I know influenza, rsv and covid are running amuck right now but is there something else out there anyone knows of or a new variant?

I feel awful and have for a week but it doesn't seem to fit with what everyone around here is experiencing.

I have mild nausea every day. More in the morning but it can hit any time. (No not pregnant).

I am tired, very tired but not fall asleep at table tired which is what I've heard other people describe their fatigue.

I'm finding it hard to drink and stay hydrated. Coffee either takes me all day to finish a single cup or just makes me sick to my stomach. Water makes me vomit. Plain tea is ok. Anything carbonated gives me bad heartburn.

Constant headache. It's there ALL the time and just varies in intensity.

It's been warmer thus rainy and damp and I thought maybe I'm just blah but it doesn't explain the nausea or not wanting to drink thing. I am eating. Snacking a bit during the day and then having a decent dinner.

No fever, no cough, no sniffles. Just an overall blahness.

I dont want to feel this way anymore. I'm actually excited about Christmas this year and still have stuff to do.

Anyone else just having weird sick feeling that doesn't fit anything?

Me: BS 46 WH: 37 (BrokenHeart911)Four little dragons. Met 2006. Married 2008. Dday of LTPA with co worker October 19th 2010. Knew about EA with ow1 before that. Now up to PA #5. Serial fucking Cheater.

posts: 25824   ·   registered: May. 10th, 2011   ·   location: Canada
id 8768644

WhoTheBleep ( member #49504) posted at 6:45 PM on Thursday, December 8th, 2022

Have you had blood work recently? I had many of the same symptoms as you, and it turned out my iron, magnesium and zinc were all low. I think the iron was having the biggest effect. Not quite anemic, but at the very low end of normal. I've been taking a supplement and feel heaps better! I think my hair is even starting to grow back (it had gradually thinned quite a bit)

I hope you get an answer. :)

I believe we have two lives: the one we learn with, and the one we live with after that. --The Natural

posts: 4523   ·   registered: Sep. 6th, 2015   ·   location: USA
id 8768678

tushnurse ( member #21101) posted at 7:31 PM on Thursday, December 8th, 2022

There are plain old cold bugs floating around too.
Headache is probably from dehydration since you aren't getting much in. Try to get some fluids w/ electrolytes like Gatorade, powerade, or propel.
That may help w/ the headache and nausea, when you get dehydrated and electrolytes get out of whack it becomes a vicious cycle.
Rest up and hydrate.

Me: FBSHim: FWSKids: 23 & 27 Married for 32 years now, was 16 at the time.D-Day Sept 26 2008R'd in about 2 years. Old Vet now.

posts: 20243   ·   registered: Oct. 1st, 2008   ·   location: St. Louis
id 8768687

zebra25 ( member #29431) posted at 9:00 PM on Thursday, December 8th, 2022

Just a thought. Is there any chance of carbon monoxide exposure?

Hope you're feeling better!!

"Don't let anyone who hasn't been in your shoes tell you how to tie your laces."

D-day April 2010

id 8768701

DragnHeart (original poster member #32122) posted at 10:14 PM on Thursday, December 8th, 2022

Is there any chance of carbon monoxide exposure?

No I don't think so. It hasn't been cold enough to use the furnace. We have the electric heaters on. And I'm the only one feeling this way.

Have you had blood work recently?

I did in March. Nothing showed up.

Headache is probably from dehydration since you aren't getting much in. Try to get some fluids w/ electrolytes like Gatorade, powerade, or propel.
That may help w/ the headache and nausea, when you get dehydrated and electrolytes get out of whack it becomes a vicious cycle.

I'll try Gatorade. I usually down tons of water each day so much so I'm peeing non stop. Actually I'm still peeing non stop but short spurts frequently. The colour is a bit darker but not scary. The thing is it's like my bladder isn't emptying so I go then 10 minutes later have to go again.

I had physio today (we wear masks) and since I'm still in alot of pain she wants me to see my family doctor and ask to have imaging done. I'll bring up everything else. I wanted to ask about my monthly cycle being all over the place again (40+ days between cycles) and constant period cramps with no period. Looks like my ovarian cyst wants to make sure I know it's there every day. rolleyes

Me: BS 46 WH: 37 (BrokenHeart911)Four little dragons. Met 2006. Married 2008. Dday of LTPA with co worker October 19th 2010. Knew about EA with ow1 before that. Now up to PA #5. Serial fucking Cheater.

posts: 25824   ·   registered: May. 10th, 2011   ·   location: Canada
id 8768713
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy