Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenbiscuits

Off Topic :
Universal Studios Orlando?

Topic is Sleeping.

MIgander (original poster member #71285) posted at 7:09 PM on Wednesday, January 25th, 2023

Hi guys, I'm so psyched to say we're going to Florida next month! We've booked a day at Universal with the 2 park pass. My kids (and me, hah) are really into Harry Potter. We only have one day at the park and have the deluxe fast pass thing, but I still would like recommendations from anyone that has been there recently about things to do, eat, etc at the park that your family liked best. We have an upper elementary school kid and a middle schooler, so anything that might interest them would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

WW/BW Dday July 2019. BH/WH- multiple EA's. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

posts: 1189   ·   registered: Aug. 15th, 2019   ·   location: Michigan
id 8774664

BraveSirRobin ( member #69242) posted at 10:12 PM on Wednesday, January 25th, 2023

Oh, you're in for such a treat. Diagon Alley is amazing. When you're in it, you don't even know that the rest of the park exists. Pros and cons: if you start on the Hogsmeade side, it will seem more impressive because you haven't seen Diagon Alley yet. However, if you take the train in that direction, I can't remember whether you get to go in through the "brick wall" to the Alley. That's a spectacular moment, seeing the vista from that angle (I saw multiple people start crying when they came in).

With only one day, I strongly recommend paying for whatever speed pass they're offering these days, or you'll spend most of your time waiting in line. They're extremely good at separating you from your money there, so budget accordingly.

WW/BW

id 8774711
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy