Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Ncg88

Off Topic :
Storm Chips etc.

Topic is Sleeping.

FaithFool (original poster member #20150) posted at 4:43 PM on Wednesday, December 28th, 2022

Still have lots of leftover chocolate and Baileys because I'm more of the salty snack type person, the storm chips and wine are always the first to go. laugh

DDay: June 15, 2008
Mistakenly married Mr. Superfreak
20 years of OWs, WTF?
Divorced Dec 26, 2011
"Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget
to sing in the lifeboats". -- Voltaire

posts: 21575   ·   registered: Jul. 7th, 2008   ·   location: Canada
id 8771231

Tallgirl ( member #64088) posted at 5:37 PM on Wednesday, December 28th, 2022

The weather is good now but still crazy. Going to above zero this week. Almost hot.

We got colder than -7 Fahrenheit last week. Nose hairs and tushys were freezing.

I got boot spikes for icy conditions for Xmas. They are brilliant

Standing tall

id 8771239

DragnHeart ( member #32122) posted at 7:59 PM on Wednesday, December 28th, 2022

I'm so stocking up on chips and Baileys for new years! Wh got me the big bottle for Christmas and that's half gone. A good whiskey is definitely more warming lol

I miss my dad's hot taudy's.(sp?)

So I'm still trying to warm up. Went out to feed the pigs and noticed horse poop and tracks all over the back yard. Fucking mare from hell walked through the fence. Tore part of it down. She was down in the lower driveway munching on square bales...like duh! The rounds are up where the other horses are.

Anyways, fed the pigs then grabbed a rope. She saw me coming and ran back over with the other horses.

So the older 2 kids and I built a wood fence across praying this keeps her in. Making X supports with 4 foot boards and then running seven footers across. Then lined the lower ends of the X's as well so she can't go under. Yes she WILL crawl under a fence. I then attached snow fence all along it. I set up a spare camera too so if she gets out the motion detection will notify my phone.

This mare truely is a pain in the ass! Next step is to run an electric line along the top.

Luckily it's not windy but dammit it's still cold. And we had piled all the wood beside the chicken coop so we had to dig them out. Ds thought it was funny that I took a step and nearly disappeared into the snow. It's deep as ever back there.

I'm totally done with winter now. It can go away! smile

Me: BS 46 WH: 37 (BrokenHeart911)Four little dragons. Met 2006. Married 2008. Dday of LTPA with co worker October 19th 2010. Knew about EA with ow1 before that. Now up to PA #5. Serial fucking Cheater.

posts: 25824   ·   registered: May. 10th, 2011   ·   location: Canada
id 8771253
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy